Taking Wireless Networking to the next level!
Like with all our products, we think about the applications of the products, how it is going to be installed and what challenges an installer might encounter when installing and then we start designing.
Niveo makes life easier, with the best possible performance.
Here are a few examples of what we have done (so far) with wireless networking.
Start with the best possible components
When making an access point, it is not the speeds the marketing department puts on the box that is important. That are just trinkets. What is important is how it performs: Actual throughput speeds, usable coverage, stability of the signal, sensitivity of the antennas.
These make the difference between professional equipment and mass market retail grade DIY equipment: There is no financial shortcut to great performance! As a rule, we use the best chipset, antennas available, outperforming nearly everything out there!
- Much higher throughput
- Much better effective coverage
- Much more stable signal and low risk of drop off
- Much higher capacity for handling and managing multiple clients
- 120+ concurrent users on a single access point
- Exceptionally high NAT conversion
Build very intelligent software
- Built in AP-guard software the AP’s can detect issues and autonomous resolve issues by a reboot sequence.
- Unique Reboot Scheduler, prevents issu
- es and congestion and maintains the highest possible performance
- Built in channel analyzer, helps finding the best channel for optimized performance…Hey, it can even do it automatically for you!
- It will automatically adjust the channels if interference changes
- Smart QoS for prioritization
- Very quick hand off from AP to AP
- No latency as with ‘repeater’ or Mesh networks
Build very handy Controllers
- Controller based load balancing and flow control, so the wireless streams are distributed over the AP’s to optimize network performance
- Supports up to 200 AP’s in a network (NWAC-7000)
- Supports up to 20 AP’s in a network (NRS-RC1)
- Built in Gateway
- Built in Firewall
- Built in Router
- And even a Built in PoE-switch (NRS-RC1)
Make you do as little as possible
- Zero config installation of the NRS-RC1 and the NRS-AP10
- Just plug, play & walk away!
- But if you really want, please see next section:
High levels of management
- The AP’s can be used with or without controller: It will still do roaming!!!
- Cloud management in case you want to access it remotely. But why would you? It does everything by itself, so we built something you don’t actually need.
- Supports captive portals/authentication portals for internet café and hospitality
- Supports Facebook and Google authentication
Try for yourself
For more information on our wireless products, please check out:
- For Home/Small office:
- NRS-RC1: Controller/Router/Gateway/PoE-switch
- NRS-AP10: Dual band, Dual Radio 802.11AC AP
- For Enterprise:
- NWAC-7000: High capacity WLAN controller
- NWA-300: Ultra-wide coverage ceiling 802.11AC AP
- NWA-220: Ultra-wide coverage outdoor 802.11AC AP
Niveo Professional is a manufacturer of enterprise network equipment for commercial and residential AV industry.
To learn more on how Niveo Professional and its equipment can help you build more secure installations, please check www.niveoprofessional.com or contact us at: info(at)niveoprofessional.com
All rights reserved, Niveo Professional